Aussie Races Penrith

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Mortlock

Hi Guys

Was a good day today regardless of some of the events that happened,

The BBQ was a great idea well done to the club maybe a few more of these would be the go.

The new lynx was out and well done to Mark and Tim this went well all day,Chris had the WOF out with the new set up and it also never missed a beat.

Chris, Mark, ive emailed you a couple of pics of the boats see if you can get them on here.

Cheers

Greg

Hey Greg,

It's a real shame your boat got shortened so early in the day - once again the new pond proved to be exceptionally good tunnel water! If you need any help fixing up the boat - just give me a call.

Mark's Lynx. What an awesome tunnel boat. We spent most of the day running in the rebuilt engine, dealing with not enough travel on a mixture linkage, and battling a prop with just a little too much cup for a tight, fresh motor, but it didn't miss a beat or do anything dumb all day. It feels slower than it really is when driving it, and it corner's like no other tunnel I've ever driven. Very impressive.

This boat is going to do very well for Mark B)

My New 67 rigger didn't disgrace itself either. B)

Tim.

Greg,

Man - oh - Man that's gotta hurt :( If you need any help, let me know. I have a spare mount if you require it.

Gino

Hi Guy's,

:eek: When I had got there Greg came up to me and said "come and have a look at my Villain.... I've done a few light weight race mods" and boy o boy were there a few mods to that hull. It would have been very upsetting for Greg. I hope that the Villain is up and running again soon.

I ran the MAC for the first time today. I was very impressed! I'm still taking it easy but thing's are looking promising :D considering that I just chucked a pipe on with unknown length and I was only using 5% nitro because I forgot my other fuel. I have to say that I have never used a remote 3rd channel mixture before but they are fantastic!!!!!!! I don't know why I didn't fit one earlier to my other eng.

I was trying to add some pic's but the dam thing won't let me???

TTYL

Chris

Hey Guy`s,

Looking very forward to meeting you all and also running a tunnel boat in the OZ.....just starting to pack-up my little sport boat for the big trip......Big thanks goes out to Tim D for being so helpfull in making eveything happen....

P.s I will be on Feq#27.255, hope this does not conflick with anyone elise........

See ya in a couple of weeks.....Mike from Canada

Tim_Duggan said:
Some pic's @ My Gallery
105052[/snapback]

Hello Down under guys,

Good to here that the Lynx is running. Mark when you are ready for some awsome horse power look us up we will make that cat purrrrrrrr :p

Tim

PB Racing

Hi Mark,

Yes I will have some new lawless strong flex cables aprrox 3-4 O.S and the same for K&B.......Only 3.5 stuff..

Let me if there`s anything needed, we do have some what of a well stocked hobby shop in the area that carries some O.S stuff....

Later....Mike

theringwah2002 said:
Hi ther Mike,Are you planning on bringing some flex drives for OS .21?

Mark

105062[/snapback]

Back