aquacraft grimracer props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Bird

Has anyone else had the problem of buying these grimracer props spending the time sharpening them only to find out they don't fit on the thunder tiger outboards,does anyone know the reason for this???? :(

The Thunder Tiger OB has a standard 3/16" prop stub shaft. The only Grim Racer prop that isn't 3/16" bore is the one with the 1/8" for the Miss Vegas.

At least the TT OB I had was 3/16" prop stub shaft.

JD

You are right Jerry the shaft is 3/16" but it is the length of the props that is the problem for some reason they are longer than the octura/prather,i was just speaking to a mate and he done the same thing as me brought them sharpened them and bingo they didn't fit,they fit on the shaft but you cant do the prop nut up

Just cut some of the hub off, its very easy, and is quite common on many other props also. No big deal.

~ James

Thanks James i will try that,these props are the first time i have struck the problem and i really want to try the props but wasn't sure you could do that so i am off to the shed now to do some cutting and will try them this afternoon.

Thanks again

Back