Anyone got a cheap flowmeter?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bart and anybody else whom may be interested, try this link.....Flow Meter

I haven't built this one yet, but will give it a crack soon enough.

Hope this helps

Johno

Western Australia

I have one I built and never fully completed. $75 plus shipping and it's yours. I'm getting out of racing and I have no use for it anymore. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you pics

I have the Orlic valve id give ya just pm me your address

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Boaters! I knew my flow meter is not cheapest but it gave you accurate reading especially when air condition changes. It is always ready to work and sensitive to air density, temperature, humidity. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Boris

Hi, Boaters! I knew my flow meter is not cheapest but it gave you accurate reading especially when air condition changes. It is always ready to work and sensitive to air density, temperature, humidity. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Boris
For as many as you have sold here over the years, you ought to donate one to Tom , just a thought ...

For as many as you have sold here over the years, you ought to donate one to Tom , just a thought ...
I agree with that. Iw has sold more parts for a lot of guys.

Might be a little late. Tom's post is from 2004.

Might be a little late. Tom's post is from 2004.
LOL

Latest posts

Back