Any RTR's Racing in Melbourne May 25th & 26th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Every one is talking about racing there RTR's , who wants to come to the next Namba District 3 race in Melbourne Fl. May 25th and 26th???

Space Coast Rudderbusters puts on a nice race, would love to see some RTR's show up to race, rather than just talking about racing....

I guarantee you guys will have a great time...

Ron Ratoff B)

Namba District 3, Director

[email protected]

Every one is talking about racing there RTR's , who wants to come to the next Namba District 3 race in Melbourne Fl. May 25th and 26th???
Space Coast Rudderbusters puts on a nice race, would love to see some RTR's show up to race, rather than just talking about racing....

I guarantee you guys will have a great time...

Ron Ratoff B)

Namba District 3, Director

[email protected]

Ron, I wish i could make EVERY district race with my RTR.....unfortunatly its always about time and money!!! Gonna try to make the other 3 district races yet to come at Brandon... Hope you get some RTRs at the Melbourne race...Bill

I totally understand Bill - see you in Brandon..

Ron

Ron, I wish i could make EVERY district race with my RTR.....unfortunatly its always about time and money!!! Gonna try to make the other 3 district races yet to come at Brandon... Hope you get some RTRs at the Melbourne race...Bill

Back