Any interest in a turn key Scale boat?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Twin wing Excide available as a RTR or less motor and pipe... This boat won 2010 Hobart Scale concours. Pics on [email protected] RTR price would be $1600.00 plus shipping or delivery to Hobart. I know this belongs in the F/S section but scale guys are here........

This Is not about that boat but the one in the picture.

My girfriend lost her Frosted Flakes cowl on her RTR, where did you get your stickers??

Tim

Twin wing Excide available as a RTR or less motor and pipe... This boat won 2010 Hobart Scale concours. Pics on [email protected] RTR price would be $1600.00 plus shipping or delivery to Hobart. I know this belongs in the F/S section but scale guys are here........

My girfriend lost her Frosted Flakes cowl on her RTR, where did you get your stickers??

Tim

Thats a full size scale and the decals are from Wesleys Custom Graffics it was his boat now my sons im sure he can scale them down for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You

Tim

Thats a full size scale and the decals are from Wesleys Custom Graffics it was his boat now my sons im sure he can scale them down for you

Mikey,Is that my old exide I sold to you?If it is she still looks good I remeber painting that boat like it was yesterday,still brings back nightmares.Great boat for the right person.I have another one the same only done to make 93 Circus which hasnt even been wet this year at all.Shann

Mikey,Is that my old exide I sold to you?If it is she still looks good I remeber painting that boat like it was yesterday,still brings back nightmares.Great boat for the right person.I have another one the same only done to make 93 Circus which hasnt even been wet this year at all.Shann
Thats it hate to part with it but my wife has been off work 2 weeks and wont go back for at least another. She is a looker and runs great

Back