• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in a few 1/8th scale hulls?? Built and painted, '85 Domino's Pizza, '78 U-64 Squire Sho

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, back on track...Here are some pics of the Squire and Dominos interior. I have bottom shots of both now too. Just PM if you would like to see. You can see the Squire has the nice custom ladder frame hatch, and 3.75" of depth where the batteries/ motor, or engine goes! Also, the Squire doesn't even have the stuffing tube mounted yet, so the nitro or FE possibilities are endless. Thanks, Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominos pics. As you can see the exhaust is held with velcro for quick removal for tape up. There is also a large side pocket to house the ESC. A highlight of the Dominos is the neodymium magnet cowling! :

ALSO, the places you see on the deck are smudges. I had dust on the deck and tryed to quickly wipe it down, and made it worse. The paint is flawless and it will receive another cleandown with 3m Hand glaze before it ships so there is not dust or water spots!

OK, back on track...Here are some pics of the Squire and Dominos interior. I have bottom shots of both now too. Just PM if you would like to see. You can see the Squire has the nice custom ladder frame hatch, and 3.75" of depth where the batteries/ motor, or engine goes! Also, the Squire doesn't even have the stuffing tube mounted yet, so the nitro or FE possibilities are endless. Thanks, Mike.
Mike,

Please send pictures of the bottom of the Squire hull to [email protected]

In one pic. could you lay a straight edge from transom, FWD over hanging the front of the center section.

and some good pictures of the sponson's please.

Thanks

Squire Shop Sold to Doug Smock...Really happy about that..its staying on the EAST Coast!!!

Squire Shop Sold to Doug Smock...Really happy about that..its staying on the EAST Coast!!!
Well, I'll be "dipped in DOOKIE"

No more rent-a-driver for the Grand Prix series

Gonna have to figure out how-ta keep the boy down!!!!

Way ta go Doug,, sweet ride there.
I hope your proud of yourself Rick. YOU DID IT <_< :p I'm hooked on Scales. B)

Payment sent Mike.

Thank you sir!

D.

Now I have to make room in my signature for "2013 District XIII 60 Scale Champion" :lol: :lol:

Payment sent Mike.

Thank you sir!

D.

Now I have to make room in my signature for "2013 District XIII 60 Scale Champion" :lol: :lol:
Yup,

It's a slow hard road,,, but I'm taking ONE JUNKIE at a time.

Rick Beardon, now you!!!!!

Who's next???

2013 Champ??? Yeh right... now that I'm not wrenching for a Rent-A-Diver,,, Your AZZ is grass,,

And I have the keys to the lawn shed

Wish I could be more involved in the racing side of things...maybe one day...But hey, someone has to supply scale kits right??? :)

Payment sent Mike.

Thank you sir!

D.

Yup,

Who's next???

2013 Champ??? Yeh right... now that I'm not wrenching for a Rent-A-Diver,,, Your AZZ is grass,,

Tread lightly Ricky as the Smockster has been recruiting a supporting cast even before the ink dried on the check. Doug said something about welding the doors to your tin hut shut. :p

Payment sent Mike.

Thank you sir!

D.

Yup,

Who's next???

Tread lightly Ricky as the Smockster has been recruiting a supporting cast even before the ink dried on the check. Doug said something about welding the doors to your tin hut shut. :p
Weld away!!!!

There's a roof vent to get out of

Dominos is still for sale! Offers are welcome. Its a great boat, runs great, looks great!

Well, guess I will sand down the Dominos, get some cathedral wings, new cowling, and some Pink and white paint, and turn this into the '79 Circus to give it some curb appeal!

This is the 3rd time this boat has been for sale, and never had any really serious buyers. Its a concourse grade hull, but the Dominos theme is just not appealing I guess!

The boat arrived safe and sound with all the corners of the box still square. :D

Thanks for the jam up job packing her Mike! She's beautiful. B)

Doug

Yeah, that shipping job was pretty dang impressive if you ask me..I mean who else bubble wraps, then boxes up each individual cowl part...Only me! HAHAHAHA. Glad it got there safe. I just got the notification it had arrived. Let me know if you have any questions. Mike

PS, don't sleep with it tonight..your wife will hate me.

Latest posts

Back