Andy Brown HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Warren

Just wanted to Give Andy Brown HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPS a Sales Plug for offering HIGH PERFORMANCE Every Single Time...... When the Chips are Down and you got to GO FAST......... Its Nice to have a Pair hanging on the rear of your boat. They are Matched, Balanced, Sharpened, Weighed, and Cupped to you desired Specs. Thanks for Continuing to Supply the R/C Boat Hobby with the Best Prop Money can Buy!!!!!!!! Nothing Else Even Comes Close..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure I will get flamed for this..Well at least you can get something from them, phone calls emails and nothing back on several parts I needed or wanted from them. My 2 cents.

I got 6 set of props and a turn fin all in 1 week......

You are wright Joe Andy is great. Last year I ordered props the week before the race in Houston.They got here before the race.

Just wanted to Give Andy Brown HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPS a Sales Plug for offering HIGH PERFORMANCE Every Single Time...... When the Chips are Down and you got to GO FAST......... Its Nice to have a Pair hanging on the rear of your boat. They are Matched, Balanced, Sharpened, Weighted, and Cupped to you desired Specs. Thanks for Continuing to Supply the R/C Boat Hobby with the Best Prop Money can Buy!!!!!!!! Nothing Else Even Comes Close..........
I'm with you on this one Joe. The only props in my box are from Competition Marine. And I never have a problem getting in touch with them. Been a long term customer and appreciate all that the Browns have given to the hobby. Definately top notch!

Ron

Just wanted to Give Andy Brown HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPS a Sales Plug for offering HIGH PERFORMANCE Every Single Time...... When the Chips are Down and you got to GO FAST......... Its Nice to have a Pair hanging on the rear of your boat. They are Matched, Balanced, Sharpened, Weighted, and Cupped to you desired Specs. Thanks for Continuing to Supply the R/C Boat Hobby with the Best Prop Money can Buy!!!!!!!! Nothing Else Even Comes Close..........
I'm with you on this one Joe. The only props in my box are from Competition Marine. And I never have a problem getting in touch with them. Been a long term customer and appreciate all that the Browns have given to the hobby. Definately top notch!

Ron
All A/B PERFORMANCE PROPS in my boxes.

Cmdi make wonderful stuff and supurb props

Cmdi make wonderful stuff and supurb props. it just a shame you can't get anything else from them, I've been waiting on hardware for nearly a Year now
Shane William this is Not a thread to talk about Hardware. This is about PROPS.... A/B High Performance Props to be exact. Please start your own thread if you have a problem with Hardware?? I dont appreciate you hijacking my thread!!!!!!!!!! Even the best racers in the World reach for there Best props on Race Day!!!!!!!

I am sure I will get flamed for this..Well at least you can get something from them, phone calls emails and nothing back on several parts I needed or wanted from them. My 2 cents.
Don`t know about boat parts at CMDI. This is about PROPS......... Please start your own thread if you dont have anything postive to add to this thread!!!!!! Maybe you guys need to call a guy and ask him personally if he can help you with a older boat part? NOT Rip his ass cause you need a part that may be obsolete? If you really need it... call the guy and ASK!!!!!!!! I know several boaters that have Current design SGX boats and Andy has supplied them the parts they need to race.......... They Called or E-mailed & Ask questions... Placed Orders... and Received there Parts....... Their boats are on the water racing.....P.S. Your Candle Does Not Burn Brighter...... just cause your trying to Blow Someones Elses Candle Out.................. MAN UP and make a Phone Call & ask questions.......... Boats may not be the primary income for the Browns at this time.......... we all have our problems with Bills, Family, Death, Health, Divorce, Kids, Elderly sick family and daily struggles........ its called the HUMAN RACE.............................. It comes before Any Boat Race ... & Consider Deleting your Negative post while your at it......... Untill you pick up a phone and make a call... or email and ask for help......

Hey Joe...You might want to go re-charge your batteries. I think they might be getting to much run time. I do not want you to put to much of a load on them. lol :)

You all wonder why Andy dose not post on here any more???????

It is a shame!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great loss to the boating community.

Sorry Joe just had to be said.

Back to the props.

David

Not to HiJack your thread Joe,but we have all asked The Browns to do stuff for us. Maybe we should also ask what can we do for them. I saw them at Atlanta both were in good spirits but looked a bit weathered. Back to props...

Hey Joe...You might want to go re-charge your batteries. I think they might be getting to much run time. I do not want you to put to much of a load on them. lol :)
Just needed to address those that think they can treat people anyway they want to.... Good to see you & your Dad at Atlanta. You are Lucky to get to boat with him....... Stan Sr has forgotten more about boating than most will ever know.

Not to HiJack your thread Joe,but we have all asked The Browns to do stuff for us. Maybe we should also ask what can we do for them. I saw them at Atlanta both were in good spirits but looked a bit weathered. Back to props...
MIkey, Andy & Donna were in Good Spirits, Ralph & I bought several props from them at the lake...... They always brought Good Competiiton & Fast Boats to the lake.......

Just needed to address those that think they can treat people anyway they want to.... Good to see you & your Dad at Atlanta. You are Lucky to get to boat with him....... Stan Sr has forgotten more about boating than most will ever know.
Thx you Joe ...we enjoyed seeing you and everyone else there this yr. He just turned 70...and he can still KICK MY gl-ASS. :mellow:

Thx you Joe ...we enjoyed seeing you and everyone else there this yr. He just turned 70...and he can still KICK MY gl-ASS. :mellow:
And he will do it ...... if you give him a reason....... When we are racing around him in Atlanta. We are not ignoring him.... Just giving a little space for him to do his thang!!!! Hope to see you guys in Charleston SC in the fall. Then Onto GATOR COUNTRY in Orleans.... Should be a WILD TIME....with the Gator guys........

Hi all,

Its real good to see you all finally got your boats on the water, I ordered and paid for my 90% SGX Twin 90 kit from CMDI about 2 years ago, 1 year ago I got part 1 of the kit, now cant get the rest to complete it, so 2 years on still sits on the shelf as nothing but a bad investment and experience with CMDI.
They have stopped responding to any and all communication so can only assume that means they intend not supplying what I paid for.
Just wondering if any one else has or is having same issue, maybe get together for a class action against these guys ?
Maybe if your as matey with Andy as you note above, out of best interests for him you might encourage him to take care of business the way it should be...at this stage it just appears I have been subsiding the stuff CMDI sells to you !
I trust you have been enjoying your boating, I havn't been able to !
Cheers, Steve Trott NZ.

Hi all,

Its real good to see you all finally got your boats on the water, I ordered and paid for my 90% SGX Twin 90 kit from CMDI about 2 years ago, 1 year ago I got part 1 of the kit, now cant get the rest to complete it, so 2 years on still sits on the shelf as nothing but a bad investment and experience with CMDI.

They have stopped responding to any and all communication so can only assume that means they intend not supplying what I paid for.

Just wondering if any one else has or is having same issue, maybe get together for a class action against these guys ?

Maybe if your as matey with Andy as you note above, out of best interests for him you might encourage him to take care of business the way it should be...at this stage it just appears I have been subsiding the stuff CMDI sells to you !

I trust you have been enjoying your boating, I havn't been able to !

Cheers, Steve Trott NZ.
You should really start your own thread. And stop hijacking other's. Maybe you could even offer something to this SITE instead of threatening a lawsuit. I don't know anything about you or your situation. But there are ways to handle things and this isn't the place and I am very surprised your posts are allowed to stay up.

Cmdi make wonderful stuff and supurb props. it just a shame you can't get anything else from them, I've been waiting on hardware for nearly a Year now
Shane William this is Not a thread to talk about Hardware. This is about PROPS.... A/B High Performance Props to be exact. Please start your own thread if you have a problem with Hardware?? I dont appreciate you hijacking my thread!!!!!!!!!! Even the best racers in the World reach for there Best props on Race Day!!!!!!!
It seems like your post isn't selling anything anyway. You should have posted under the correct forum. More then a few persons have been treated poorly by CMDI over the last few years . I understand sellers have real lives with real problems but at some point you pick up the pieces, go forward and keep your word. From what I've seen, CMDI has not keep its word and I would never do business with folks like that, and from what else I hear, a lot of other folks will not also. But hey, if I blow smoke up someone a$$ like you do maybe I'd get my parts too! Just saying........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back