"Amazing" Dream Come True

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

:blink: Show Ferrari "F1" Mini V8 with special transmisson Powerful :eek: it worth over $20,000.00 Euro dollars. Who want to buy it? B) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :p REAALLY Crazy MHZ V-6 Nitro engine but too many muffled pipes so no room for any boat?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
MHZ VOK 90??!!?? :ph34r:

VOK90_x.jpg

Anybody remember this one? http://www.fineartmodels.com/pages/product...roduct_area=139

It took me a while to remember the name of the site but these guys put out some incredible stuff! This little jewel is fully detailed. It starts with the scale ignition switch and the exhaust is tuned to sound exactly like it's big brother!

Ron

I heard and saw this running a few years ago at a model exhibition in London. It was just simply amazing.

MHZ VOK 90??!!?? :ph34r:

VOK90_x.jpg
Interesting alloy used for the piston in this ABC engine, ("T72"). The only aluminum alloy I know of with this temper is 2218, which contains 0.9% maxium Si (silicon). Does this work properly?

Jim :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Pretty sure VOK has been around for years. Russian build. Another is the SKIF.

Jim, i found info on 2219 which has thermal expansion of 12.6.... :blink:

Ken
Ken,

All 2000 series aluminums have very low amounts of silicon & therefore high CTE numbers. From past & present testing, aluminum alloys with average coefficients of linear thermal expansion less than 10.0 micro in/in/deg F work best with hard chrome plated brass, phosphor bronze, or aluminum liners. Almost any setup can be made to work. The question is HOW WELL does it work?

Jim

Back