aluminum cowl holds for your cowl mounting options.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

aluminum cowl hold downs,,made from 6061 stock,, uses 10/32 nylon thumb screws with rubber washers for mounting,,,easy on and off even in the worst oil conditions....super secure way of mounting cowls on tunnels and other hulls.... these were intended for tunnels but can be used in other applications... the glue shank on the body is grooved and what i call a record cut to retain epoxy in the body and give a great bonding tooth,,or teeth.....faces are polished for a nice look..... super clean way to mount cowls...will come with instuctions...

measurements;;;

cowl hold body overall length = .620"

cowl hold face thickness = .070"

cowl hold glue shank = .550"

10/32 white thumb screws = .550" thread length 3/8" knurled head

rubber washer o.d = .500" (1/2")

price will be 34.00 shipped for the kit which includes the following....extra set of screws and washers $3.00 extra

(2) 6061 aluminum cowl hold bodies

(2) 10/32 white nylon thumb screws

(2) rubber washers for the thumb screws

instructions

please post here or you can pm me for details... i will get pics up of them a.s.a.p...

buy (2) or more sets and they will ship for free in the lower 48 states..... international shipping will be more,, please pm me for shipping details if you do not live in the usa..

payment;

i accept paypal,, which can be sent to [email protected]

i also accept money orders...pm me for my mailing addy

thanks again to everyone for the support on the outboard oilers... i hope these will be as popular.......

Alden Cost

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back