All my intlwaters friends get a free HYDROPLANE!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I've been keeping this secret for over a month now! I won BIG in the lottery and I want to give back to the members of the website I love! If you are a top 500 poster on intlwaters you will get a free miss intlwaters.com hydroplane! It is based on the Aquacraft Miss Vegas but it is a special limited edition, only 500 will be made, version! It has soo many cool features I don't know where to start.... Hey Russ and Mike could you help fill in all the details?

This is going to go down as one of the biggest, coolest boating events in model boating history!

You can use the members link and advanced options to see if your a top 500 poster on the forum. basically if your and active participant you good to go!

I think Mike Z has the boat picture to add to this!

WOO HOO! I hope everyone loves the boat!

Tom

Last edited:
hmmmm <_< This is April's fools day, and I seem to remember some past pranks you pulled on us all. <_<

As cool as that would be if true, I am a bit suspicious...

However If my gut reaction is wrong! Then WOW! :D

I may have been born yesterday but I have been up all night .

Good try Tom :lol:

I cant wait for my free hydroplane, yes free.........

I am going to Chicago, Toms house as a matter of fact and pick mine up personally, kinda surprise him.

yea, yea, thats what I'll do.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to Chicago, Toms house as a matter of fact and pick mine up personally, kinda surprise him.

I will go with you Joe and take my step broyhers SMITH AND WESSON LOL

Every year on the first of april, Tom is trying to be smarter then all the rest of us.

I agree, april foolsday joke...

If he had won the lottery then there are no more problems with money for this awsome IWforum to keep it up and running, right...

Ronald.

Joe,

Great idea.

Pick me up on the way, I'm just south of Holland Mi. We can make it a BIG surprise if we can get all 500 to show up. :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

And with all Toms new found cash, maybe he can put us all up and feed us for a few days too. :D

I will go with you Joe and take my step broyhers SMITH AND WESSON LOL
You won't need that .... you are going with JOE :) Leave it in the car.

I'm there man!!! I just bought a keg and signed Tom Morehouse's name to it. I figured he can afford it...............hell maybe we need 2...........and chips........and dancers, Boy! this is going to be fun!!

Can somebody use a black marker and write 500 under my posts, I'm all out of Sharpie.

Dan

This was just cold blooded! But, Funny! I was thinking how many posts do I have? not very many........................ <_< B) :p

Can somebody use a black marker and write 500 under my posts, I'm all out of Sharpie.
Dan
Dan,

You're in.

It's not if you have 500 posts, it's if you are in the top 500 posters. You're about 175 of 500. YOU'RE IN!!

See you at Toms house too. Or, come to my house on the way, and we can car pool too :)

I'm really looking forward to meet the rest of the gang who I haven't met yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wes, I don't think one keg will do, might need a couple more if we're stayin a few days. :D

Back