• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL MY BOATS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHEN BUBIER

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOATS FOR SALE. MOVING AND DON'T HAVE THE SPACE TO KEEP.THEM

2 OPS .21 ENGINES 1 BUILT FOR A CAT AND ONE FOR MONO

1 OPS .45 ENGINE FOR RIGGER

ALL ENGINES WERE DONE BY BRIAN CHARNEY AND REALLY PERFORM

1 SEIDLER 21 MONO w/ engine listed

1 DAMAGED AEROMARINE 21 CAT. W/ NEW REPLACEMENT HULL (TO BE BUILT) engine listed

5 RIGGERS 1.) .21 AVENGER 1.) .45 AVENGER w/ engine listed 1.) .67 AVENGER 1.) .90 AVENGER no engine

these riggers are fantastic especially my 45 it was a real screamer. 1.) .45 MONGOOSE no engine

1 MONO for 67 or 90.no engine

A bag full of McCoy Plugs

Custom made Starter box w/ starter

a coupleof gallons of 65% nitro fuel

make me an off for the whole thing I must sell because of move. It's gonna be a bargain for someone.

The hulls have been in my garage for a few years the engines were well oiled and protected. You may have to do some rewireing (mice)

Steve 908-451-8450 I'm in Cranford NJ and these need to be picked up cannot ship too expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOATS FOR SALE. MOVING AND DON'T HAVE THE SPACE TO KEEP.

2 OS .21 ENGINES 1 BUILT FOR A CAT AND ONE FOR MONO

1 OS .45 ENGINE FOR RIGGER

1 DAMAGED AEROMARINE 21 CAT. W/ NEW REPLACEMENT HULL (TO BE BUILT) engine listed

5 RIGGERS 1.) .21 (Can't remember make) no engine. 1.) .45 (same make I ca't remember) w/ engine listed 1.) .67 (same make)no engine 1.) .90 (same make) no engine

these rigger are fantastic especially my 45 it was a real screamer. 1.) .45 MONGOOSE no engine

make me an off for the whole thing I must sell because of move. It's gonna be a bargainfor someone.

The hulls have been in my garage for a few years the engines were well oiled and protected. You may have to do some rewireing (mice)

Steve 908-451-8450 I'm in Cranford NJ and these need to be picked up cannot ship too expensive
steve this is shane forrest i just left you a message i would like info on the glow plugs,starter box .67 mono hull,os 21 and .45 engines.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOATS FOR SALE. MOVING AND DON'T HAVE THE SPACE TO KEEP.THEM

2 OS .21 ENGINES 1 BUILT FOR A CAT AND ONE FOR MONO

1 OS .45 ENGINE FOR RIGGER

5 RIGGERS 1.) .21 AVENGER 1.) .45 AVENGER w/ engine listed 1.) .67 AVENGER 1.) .90 AVENGER no engine

these riggers are fantastic especially my 45 it was a real screamer. 1.) .45 MONGOOSE no engine

make me an off for the whole thing I must sell because of move. It's gonna be a bargain for someone.

i have spoke to this member he wants to sell all this together as a package deal

Back