afterun oil plug adaptor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian-lepinski

I am looking for a adapter that gos in to the glow plug hole to help collect excise oil in to a external tank. I have seen them before but cant remeber were. Any help would be appericated as to what web site i need to go to.

I am looking for a adapter that gos in to the glow plug hole to help collect excise oil in to a external tank. I have seen them before but cant remeber were. Any help would be appericated as to what web site i need to go to.
;) Look at www.aeromarinerc.com contact to Remy product# 2018 $4.95 Good Luck!

Thanks allen if anyone else is interested its called a blow plug

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy moly :eek: nice avatar pic Allan.Wishing my wife looked like that :D :D :D :D

LOL he wishes he even knew her...................Brian you can make one of those blow plugs out of an old glow plug and some brass tubing.

Last edited:
Ron hit it. Drill out a fried glow plug and solder or JB Weld in a piece of brass tubing. The same size of brass tube that you use for your fuel tanks will work and you don't need much. Attach some fuel line to it and add one of those clunks that you've been saving to the end. Run it overboard or into a can or bottle.

Yes you can make one but for a measley $5 I'd rather buy one. Come to think of it since I'm an Aeromarine dealer perhaps I'll order up a dozen & bring to Atlanta if there is enough interest. B)

Yes you can make one but for a measley $5 I'd rather buy one. Come to think of it since I'm an Aeromarine dealer perhaps I'll order up a dozen & bring to Atlanta if there is enough interest. B)
Old Plug $5, Drill bit $3.99, breaking the bit while drilling a hole and sending your self to the Emergency room "PRICELESS!"

lol :lol: :lol:

I made one just to see if I could do it. Yeah, drilling the center out of the old plug is a mutha but for what I have into it, I can't complain. To me, it's not really the issue of spending 5 bucks for the Aeromarine part but just making something myself and with limited resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor has it here is a boat in that photo of his wife but I just cant see it, Cn anyone help me see it?

i got board today made up a dozen for the guys in rcu. will sell them for $2.00 i think the should be worth half the price of a glow plug lol :D

He must put his head between those things and make motorboating sounds. That has to be what they're talking about cuz all I see is port and starboard.

You can also get them from Me, LawlessMan, for $6.00 for the plug, or $9.00 for a kit with plug, prepped bottle and a length of tubing. Contact me at [email protected]

These are also available special order as promotional items, with engraving and/or color anodizing. Volume pricing applies on quantities of 25 or more.

Fred Howe

Back