Aeromarine Conquest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint2007.jpg
paint2006.jpg

Looks great Rusty !!!! Nice paint work as usual. :) Your little one is growing up quick, scary how fast it goes huh ??

Andy

Looks great Rusty !!!! Nice paint work as usual. :) Your little one is growing up quick, scary how fast it goes huh ??
Andy
Thanks Andy....she is growing up way too fast. She is already wanting to get paid to model in my boat pics.

Rusty

before i read drew's post, my first thought was that her chin didn't rest on the boat now. mine's 29 now, it happens WAY too fast, imo. he'll be at the tunnel champs with me, was my son, now my son, partner & fellow racer :D . btw, the boat looks great, as usual, rusty!

before i read drew's post, my first thought was that her chin didn't rest on the boat now. mine's 29 now, it happens WAY too fast, imo. he'll be at the tunnel champs with me, was my son, now my son, partner & fellow racer :D . btw, the boat looks great, as usual, rusty!
Thanks look forward to meeting you both at the race in March....might even have my little partner with me.

Rusty

Back