• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few items for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been asked to sell Bob Johnsons hobby stuff.

Proceeds will be forwarded to Bob's wife Mary. This is just a couple of items, more will be listed as I make my way through the items I picked up.

First is a Picco 45EXR. I'm going to say it is brand new, as there is no evidence of any fuel or corrosion inside the engine.

Would like to sell as the package as pictured, but will entertain other options.

Asking $375.00 $325.00 Plus shipping, if using paypal, +3% or send as gift. SOLD

Next is two brand new two stick 2.4 radios W/ receivers model 4YF

Asking $75.00 each, plus shipping. If using paypal +3% or send as gift SOLD

Please post to this thread for ease of tracking offers. NO PM's PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rick...does he have any 45 EXR p/s laying around. I am just looking for untouched 45EXR p/s,even if it is just a good sleeve alone. I would be interested in those. Thanks....

Ill do 75.00 for the 4yf radio.
Ken, that is $75.00 plus shipping, correct?

I have two radio's, would you like the second one also? I'll pick up the shipping if you take both.

Thanks
Ill do both thxs
Ken, PayPal me $154.50 or send as a gift and PM me you address.

PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks
Money sent an pm sent for shipment

Thxs

Ken

Ill do 75.00 for the 4yf radio.
Ken, that is $75.00 plus shipping, correct?

I have two radio's, would you like the second one also? I'll pick up the shipping if you take both.

Thanks
Ill do both thxs
Ken, PayPal me $154.50 or send as a gift and PM me you address.

PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks
Money sent an pm sent for shipment

Thxs

Ken
Got it, replied

Thanks

Back