• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

90 RoadRunner Rigger, Custom Stand, NIB CMB 91VAC, PICCO 90 and MISC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

I purchased this 90RR last summer on IW. However, I have lost interest... I'm a scale racer and have to many projects going.

The hull is well built and comes RTR less engine & pipe, less receiver. It needs new paint on the sponsons ( had to resheet the sponson bottoms as the previous owner had added steps to them, plus the color on them is not very attractive) I worked with Ralph to get the hull set up as it should be and it's all set. I purchased the boat with a PICCO 90. Put new bearings in it and set the head clearance and it really ran good. Two runs on the new bearings. Since then I purchased a new VAC91 from Stu and a bunch of other new stuff with plans to put in the RR. But like I said I have lost interest so its all for sale. I'll list it all below- And will post pictures tonight or in the morning.

90RR $325.00- Includes servos, All running hardware, New shaft, new Walt Barney fuel tank (never had fuel in it) and new cowl. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO RONNIE L.

New Skid fin- $45.00 SOLD TO HENRY

PICCO 90 w/ header and parabolic pipe- $125.00 (new bearings installed, two runs on them) Sold, pending funds

New JRS Innovations stand- $85.00 (I had this Stand custom built for this boat, and its really nice! Should work on other 90RR as well.) SOLD TO HENRY

New Boom Tubes and collars- $30.00 (18" tubes) Sold to John

NIB CMB VAC91 (Blue Head)- $565.00 (Includes Header, head shim set, 3rd channel needle)

New AA parabolic 90 pipe- $75.00

New BV 3rd channel needle- $35.00 - SOLD

Prices do not include shipping. Will ship only in the US. Would be nice to sell it all as a package.

Thanks for looking

Fred

photo (68).JPG

photo (60).JPG

photo (61).JPG

photo (62).JPG

photo (63).JPG

photo (64).JPG

photo (65).JPG

photo (66).JPG

photo (67).JPG

photo (76).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred,

What are the spare boom tubes OD" and ID"? Not all RR 90's are the same and have the same boom tubes. If they fit mine I would like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred,

What are the spare boom tubes OD" and ID"? Not all RR 90's are the same and have the same boom tubes. If they fit mine I would like them.

John- I'll measure the boom tubes tonight for you and reply accordingly. Thanks, Fred

Thomas and Brett- I will post pics of the stuff this morning. Should have them up in about an hour or so. Thanks! Fred

Pics are now posted. I sent pics to all of those that requested... I think. If I missed someone shoot me another note. I forgot to mention that the PIco 90 has an RPM rod in it, plus it comes with another new RPM rod (spare) Thanks again for looking!

Paul- The needle valve shipped today. I'll pm the tracking number. Thanks again! Fred

I WOULD LIKE THE TURN FIN, THE BOOM TUBES AND COLLARS,

AND THE STAND.

LET ME KNOW TOTAL AND PAYMENT METHOD

THANKS HENRY

John- The boom tubes are .500 ID and .615 OD. Let me know if you want them. You were first in line for the tubes. If not, then they go to NITRO FREAK.

Henry- the stand, skid fin and collars are yours. If John doesn't want the tubes, there your as well. He was first in line for the tubes. I'll PM you. Fred

Back