• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

90 Hydro Props Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

Looking for the following:

ABC H-31

ABC H-45

ABC H-48

ABC H-50[/]

Octura 1667

I have the following:

Prather 235 (S& B)

Prather 245 (S& B)

Prather 250 (S& B)

Octura X450/3 (S& B)

Octura X460/3 (New)

Thanks........

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell,

I will trade you a few that you need for the Prather 250,X-460/3,& X-450/3.

Which ones do you want to start off with? I would try the 1667 @ 5.63",H-48,& another 1667

with different cup then the first one. 6.00" of cup with good RPM and you will be

happy. The H-50 is good if you have a good set up and a lot of motor. What boat,

engine,pipe,fuel %,weight are we talking about?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Russell,

I will trade you a few that you need for the Prather 250,X-460/3,& X-450/3.

Which ones do you want to start off with? I would try the 1667 @ 5.63",H-48,& another 1667

with different cup then the first one. 6.00" of cup with good RPM and you will be

happy. The H-50 is good if you have a good set up and a lot of motor. What boat,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark, Sounds good. You can take all three for the H-48 and the 1667 @ 5.63. If this is OK, I'll get these out to you on Monday.

Thanks.......

What boat,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Ithink, this one:

normal_IMG_0367.JPG

Great engine! :)

Russell,

Start with 40% fuel with a little added castor to break your engine in. Once break-in is done

you can move up with the fuel %. It is all good! :D

I will get your propellers ready.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hello Mark,

i'm currently building a Twin SGX90 with two HR91's. What props would you recommend for heat racing??

Regards

Curt

Curt,

1667's seem to work VERY WELL @ 5.63" to 6.00" of cup. We have been working on some others

like H-48's & H-50's,but we always go back to the 1667's. ABC 2716's may show some promise,

but we have not modified them enough to fit most applications.

Enjoy The Holiday,

Mark Sholund

Russell, when you get ready to run you can borrow one of my h-50's it might work, but I don't think so, might keep you from buying something that you can't use.

Mike B

Russell, when you get ready to run you can borrow one of my h-50's it might work, but I don't think so, might keep you from buying something that you can't use.

Mike B
Sure appreciate it. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Mike, run the Villain yet?

Thanks.....

I went to winterize my boats yesterday, and I should have taken it along, the water was like glass, it would have been perfect. I'm planning to go back this comming weekend, maybe then if the weather holds. What boat is your new 90, looks like a r/r but has carbon sponsons, something you built or has Ralph gone to carbon?

mike b

I went to winterize my boats yesterday, and I should have taken it along, the water was like glass, it would have been perfect. I'm planning to go back this comming weekend, maybe then if the weather holds. What boat is your new 90, looks like a r/r but has carbon sponsons, something you built or has Ralph gone to carbon?

mike b
Actually I scratch built it. It is a Roadrunner copy. I have a 20. 40 and 60 RR. Was able to find others with 90 RR's and just scaled my 60 boat up a bit.

Ralph is actually offering his hulls in two different versions now. One all wood and the other with G-10 sheeted sponsons.

Russell,

I have an H-50 that you can have,I will send it with the others.

They shipped out a few days ago Russell. Enjoy!!!

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back