• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

84 MAC SILVER HEAD MOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane,

I added 2 pictures out of a few taken. The digital camera I use is not the best. I looked at the sleeve with a flash light and it looks good no burns, scratches, scrapes etc.

Thanks

Brad
Hi Brad,

Payment sent, engine can now be posted to John, then on to myself

Shane
Shane & John,

I have the motor packed up and will ship it out tomorrow on 10\29\16.

Thanks

Brad

Shane,

I added 2 pictures out of a few taken. The digital camera I use is not the best. I looked at the sleeve with a flash light and it looks good no burns, scratches, scrapes etc.

Thanks

Brad
Hi Brad,

Payment sent, engine can now be posted to John, then on to myself

Shane
Shane & John,

I have the motor packed up and will ship it out tomorrow on 10\29\16.

Thanks

Brad
Shane & John,

I shipped the motor today on 10\29\16. If you want the tracking info let me know & I will send it by PM.

Thanks

Brad

Apicture would be great of the partsand backplate. will send you a PM about shipping

Thanks

Brad
Brad Nichols,

I will do my best to disassemble the motor tomorrow on 10\29\16 and post the additional pictures.

Thanks

Brad T
Brad Nichols,

I added 6 more pictures to the original outline on the second motor. The last picture is what the crank looks like after it is cleaned up some more.

Thanks

Brad T

The second motor is still up for sale. It seemed to be about the same in performance on the lake compared to the other motor that has been purchased.

Thanks for looking,

Brad

Hi Boaters,

Make me an offer on the second motor. It can be ran in a single engine boat and should be usable for a while. The motor seemed good to me in a 67 SGX.

Thanks

Brad

yes Brad, liner is good , overall engine is good, will make it into a blue head 84, and make it like new

thanks again

Back