83 Miss Rock KISW 8255 paintwork

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great phil! those pictures help a ton! couple questions for ya.. i'm building 1/7th scale electric..... will one of your cowlings work for my hull? also you know the front of the hull in front of the cowl? pic 24.. how did you make round leading edge? just a round mold piece glued on or did your round it? also.. those leading edge pieces that get glued together how do they bond to the inside of the sponson? just fillet them with epoxy? it seems like thats kind of a weak point? thanks!
You glue all the leading edge pieces together and sand them to round leading edge after the deck and bottom is glued on. I used a rounded square on the bottom to make a small spoiler shape.

The 1/4 stick and the deck will make a strong joint with just a small fillet.

The cowl I have will fit your boat ok, for the FE most make a sub hatch in the front to waterproof the electrics and the cowl sits on top of the flat water proof cover.

great! thanks phil! appreciate it....and seeing those last dominoes pics really helped me put it all together...shall i contact you when i get closer to being ready for the cowl?

Back