• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7016-3 Blade props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerp

Brand new 7016 3 Blade bronze propeller

Item Description:

Most popular prop of all time. Has a lot of applications from cats to monos, hydros and crackers. A must have prop.

Item Specs

Blades: 3

Hole Size: 1/4"

Diameter: 70mm

Pitch Ratio: 1:6

Pitch (Inches): 4.484

i have 10 for sale @ $38 plus $5 p+h

paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]

2514_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new 7016 3 Blade bronze propeller
Item Description:

Most popular prop of all time. Has a lot of applications from cats to monos, hydros and crackers. A must have prop.

Item Specs

Blades: 3

Hole Size: 1/4"

Diameter: 70mm

Pitch Ratio: 1:6

Pitch (Inches): 4.484

i have 10 for sale @ $38 plus $5 p+h

paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]

GUYS BE VERY CAREFULL GO TO JIMS BOAT DOCK IN FOR SALE SECTION<<NO ONE HAS RECEIVED PROPS YET... ADMINISTRATION MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THIS....I HOPE ALL ENDS WELL....

DO NOT ANSWER THIS AD, UNTIL YOU READ, THE POSTS ON JIMS BOATDOCK FIRST, IT IS www.jrcbd.com, THEN YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE, LISTED UNDER FOR SALE SECTION,

Chuck Carpenter

Hello from Australia .

I have been reading about these props for a while and nearly bought some . As a side issue how do I get onto Jims dock site .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

yup, this guy is a crook.

Don't buy anything from him from any boating sites or Ebay.

Dan.

if anyone has paid for a prop via pay-pal Report a problem

You can use the Resolution Centre to contact your seller and open a dispute about a problem transaction. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the seller, you can escalate it to a claim with PayPal within 20 calendar days of opening the dispute.

By escalating to a dispute, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

Heard over on jim's boat dock some people have started to get refunds on these props...Just an FYI...

Back