70 mph B Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schindler

Thanks to everyone who has helped me on my way to 70 MPH!!!!!! Its too long a list of people that have given me help!

70 mph.jpg

Novarossi (Top) 21 5-Port Stock crank/Piston/Liner

Green Grass Racing head

Zoom Carb

Squarewave pipe

Sholund S-15 prop

Elzer Fuel 60%

And most important, zippkits JAE .21 G2

Thanks,

Jeff

congrats,.. I've gotten to 69,.. with the stock head button.. I think it will run better with a lower volume button I have now.. but no radar to test with now. amazing you fit a GPS on your .21 rigger.. interesting prop choice.. I would have never guessed

congrats,.. I've gotten to 69,.. with the stock head button.. I think it will run better with a lower volume button I have now.. but no radar to test with now. amazing you fit a GPS on your .21 rigger.. interesting prop choice.. I would have never guessed
The gps fits in a futaba reciever box, so it had to be slowing me down lol. The Stalker Sport gun was real close, but didn't show a 7 out front.

Good job thats smokin fast and i like the small gps , i am going to build a 21 rigger for next year and i hope it runs as good as yours does just playing around with them for now but if the boats work good and i can drive better i may start going to races time will tell my driving has to improve before that happens lol

Thanks to everyone who has helped me on my way to 70 MPH!!!!!! Its too long a list of people that have given me help!

View attachment 39634

Novarossi (Top) 21 5-Port Stock crank/Piston/Liner

Green Grass Racing head

Zoom Carb

Squarewave pipe

Sholund S-15 prop

Elzer Fuel 60%

And most important, zippkits JAE .21 G2

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeff,

What other props do you run on the boat and what speeds do you get with each? Just courious...

Ron

Ron I can tell you he beat to death a few 1450s a 1914 even a x450 could not get much past 66. The s-15 brought it alive. NOW he wants my 7 port hybrid motor KIDS

Ron,

I have some 1450's that run constantly at 56 mph that I got lapped with at Mendota lol.

I am working on taking better notes.

Prather 235 @52mm 63.7 mph

ABC 1914 @ 48mm 66.9 mph

ABC S-15 @ 47mm 70.8 mph

Jeff,

You will need to try more carbon pipes in the future.

See you next week in Hobart.

Have Fun Testing And Taking Notes,

Mark

Ive ran an 1816 and its not bad. Fast prop, but it wouldnt pipe back up soon enough for me to heat race it. So went back to the H7.

Back