• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 Tunnels For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

I have two 7.5 Tunnels for sale. Both are Williamson hulls. One is ARTR all you need is a receiver and away you go. It has a K&B Redhead on it with not a lot of time. This was my elderly father's boat and he didn't driver it all out and he didn't race every race. It is rigged for a 3rd channel with a BV needle. It also has a Hi-Jack motor mount. It's not terribly fast as it sits but it has plenty of speed in it you'll just need to trim it out. The original owner was Bob Rendon and he used to make em scoot pretty good but that was a little to fast for my dad at 86 years old when he ran it. The other hull is identical to this one but is pristine and never been drilled. The ARTR boat is $350 plus shipping the undrilled hull is $150 plus shipping.

Back