• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 Prather Tunnel with K&B Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstolz

For Sale: Prather 32" Tunnel with turn fin. 7.5cc K&B Outboard with remote needle valve. Boat is ready to run with fuel tank and servos installed. The engine has good compression and turns freely. $125 + shipping in Lower 48.

P8060006.JPG

P8060007.JPG

P8060008.JPG

P8060009.JPG

P8060010.JPG

P8060011.JPG

P8060012.JPG

For Sale: Prather 32" Tunnel with turn fin. 7.5cc K&B Outboard with remote needle valve. Boat is ready to run with fuel tank and servos installed. The engine has good compression and turns freely. $125 + shipping in Lower 48.

I'll take it. PM me so we can discuss details of the transaction later tonight. Does it include a prop? James Beasley

I'll take it. PM me so we can discuss details of the transaction later tonight. Does it include a prop? James Beasley

Boat sold to James. PM sent.

James,

Package shipped USPS Priority mail. You should receive it in a couple of days.

Jay

Back