6th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get this back on track!

Ok District 3 or anyone that can make this event. Enter those A Mono's Ronnie wants to play
default_tongue.png
!

Ray Sametz, I saw Joe sitting at the hotel just the other day in this!

attachicon.gif
Warren Racing Rig.jpg
That's got Joe written all over it. (pun). Who was the guy from La. that drove the $250,000 motor home pulling a 30 foot trailer that was a full shop. First name Randy rings a bell????
I know you laughing Ray.. But I have downsized So I can travel quicker & longer distances..

Yup, and your trailer hauls what RB, besides excuses. Poke the bear, March ain't far away.

Just to clarify as there seems to be a little confusion, this race is a two day race. March 7th and 8th with open water on Friday. I have added additional details to the RC Racing events flyer to more clearly define this.

Thanks

Matt

Just to clarify as there seems to be a little confusion, this race is a two day race. March 7th and 8th with open water on Friday. I have added additional details to the RC Racing events flyer to more clearly define this.

Thanks

Matt
Wish we coulda made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanna say congrats to my racing buddy Matt for winning both A stock and A mod tunnel, Great job. and you CD some of the race run the retrieve boat.

Great job both Matt and Mike Culhane for putting on the Race.

Thanks to the Brandon and Tampa club member for helping out.

Speical thanks to all the contestants for coming to the race.

Greg

Awesome racing at the Brandon pond once again. Enjoyed seeing,and talking to everybody there. There were a lot of good close racing in both Nitro and Gas classes. Thanks to "EVERYBODY" that helped put the race together,it takes a lot of effort to pull a race like off as well as this one went.

We had to leave early because of personal reason's. Looking forward to next month's race...

Lots of fun and some of the best racing. MANY great heats and spectacular racing conditions. Just the right number of racers to get 4 heats done in reasonable time. Brandon Club shined again !!

Back