• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.67 SGX For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Beaird

PICT0010.JPGPICT0001.JPGPICT0003.JPG.67 SGX built by John Brown. .67 Greenhead by Steve Wood. Third channel needle on carb also by Steve. Woods oiler. No Tx or Rec. Boat and motor in excellent shape. Very low miles.. $ 950.00. Can send more photos on request. Plus shipping.

Sold pending funds.

Last edited by a moderator:
700 + 120 shipped paypal or certifide check I am having Donna Brown ship a twinn next two weekes for $114 lit me know THanks Charlie

i know buddy and have seen the boat.. buddy is a straight up great guy and the boat is VERY CLEAN. no disapointments on either end

hope all is well down in texas buddy

chris

any motor mods , type of prop or props, extras of any kind . I AM REAL interested but I just bout one a few mounths back w/ a full modded mac extra canipy and 3 props modded and a modded cmb 67 green 1100 shipped for all of it . and it s ran 114 mph . your is nice but i need to know a lot more about it ya ca i see pics of the engine and conpartment and radio box .thanks Charlie

Motor was purchased and work done by Steve Wood (one of the best). Have H32 and stainless H30 props. I can e-mail phone # if you like. Send me a PM.

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

Hi buddy I wonder that can you seperate parts? I would like to buy your CMB67 engine without header& pipe tell me price let me know thanks Allan

John Brown built and painted that boat! There are no short cuts! That boat/engine is a good deal at twice the price. If I had the cash it would have been shipped to me already!

hi kevin from aust here i am interested in your boat do you take paypal ???

thanks kevin.

Hi Kevin:

No I don't do paypal, sorry. Where in Austin? I'm in Wimberley. Or maybe you mean Australia? lol

Back