• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67/80 RIGGER (New)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

Here is a decently designed 67/80 rigger. At one point when I purchased the boat the seller called it a Hotsaw. It comes with some of the basic hardware as follows: Walt Barney Fuel Tank, CMDI Motor mounts, Engine Cowl, & Brass tubing for the drive shaft.

It will require some additional running hardware to assemble the boat. It needs at a minimum the following: Turn Fin, Rudder & Bracket, Strut assembly, Cowl Mounts, ¼ Drive Shaft, Drive Dog, and ¼ Drive Shaft Bushing.

I will include some assembly directions from CMDI that outlines the setup of a similar rigger that may be helpful.

The sales price for the boat and all parts as displayed is $275.00 shipped to the 48 lower states. Please make payment by USPS money order.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks

Brad

2gv6ixy.jpg

20qfbc4.jpg

23h4mjl.jpg

aczsxh.jpg

sw6yi1.jpg

Hey anyone interested in this boat? It is very similar to the CMDI riggers! I am dropping the price to $250 shipped. If it fails to sell for this price I will just keep it for myself.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back