• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

65% NITRO $$$$ reduced

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed.R

3 gallons or 12 quarts of 65% red Max Nitro as picked up from Red Max . 100% systhetic 20% oil content I beleive

$35.00 a gallon or $8.75 a quart plus shipping

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
{/quote}

#2 - 3 gallons or 12 quarts of 65% red Max Nitro as picked up from Red Max . 100% systhetic 20% oil content I beleive

Not sure how I can ship or if at all $42.00 a gallon or $3.50 a quart plus shipping

We can talk about pick up or meet half way

42.00 a gallon or 3.50 a quart...hhhmmmm might want to check your math??

sorry, just couldn't resist :wacko:

Dan

I went and got some info about shipping .

ALL estimated .

4 quarts shipped from my NC address to my old address in NJ would be $28.82 and take 2 days Fed Ex ground .

Just to give some more info to all

Ed

Just an FYI EdR.... I shipped some gallons of 65% fuel last year to Mtruex. I had to take the fuel to a HAZMAT approved packager to package the fuel ("x" $$$ - Martin paid so I dont know cost) and THEN the FedEx Hazmat people had to be paid for the actual shipping.... FedEx wont actually box up/package the fuel, nor will they let just anyone do it either.... has to be a HAZMAT approved packager. So there are 2 businesses that need to be dealt with and paid.

Just an FYI EdR.... I shipped some gallons of 65% fuel last year to Mtruex. I had to take the fuel to a HAZMAT approved packager to package the fuel ("x" $$$ - Martin paid so I dont know cost) and THEN the FedEx Hazmat people had to be paid for the actual shipping.... FedEx wont actually box up/package the fuel, nor will they let just anyone do it either.... has to be a HAZMAT approved packager. So there are 2 businesses that need to be dealt with and paid.
Read a little closer Todd... The fuel is in quarts. No hazmat.

When I called about a shipping quote I told them what I was shipping exactly . Model boat fuel, 65% nitro . They told me I couldn't bring it to a store to ship it , they had to pick it up at my home is all they told me .

ED

Read a little closer Todd... The fuel is in quarts. No hazmat.
I believe that's why Tower prefers to sell in quarts? There may not be a hazmat charge if in quarts. I would buy it if not for the high shipping cost.

Fuel is no longer available

Ed

Back