• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

60 - 80 Crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impba3548

60 - 80 Crapshooter for sale with 80 Picco engine in it, ready to run minus radio,

pics on ebay red tub Yellow sponsons, under gas boats type in crapshooter in the search window...

thanks

mike

this is listed for my son, his email is [email protected]

ebay name is "gasprops"

** BOAT SOLD PENDING PAYMENT**

Last edited by a moderator:
TimD said:
click here
74097[/snapback]

The Crapshooter is still for sale. I am asking 1000$ OBO It is running currently in the mid 70s and will do 80+ with some warm weather and needle tweaking.. The engine is in great shape(not much run time)and has great compression. This boat was said to run 83 MPH with this engine (J Stone tweaked/ran this boat).

The only damage is some wear on the engine head/cowl and a few small chips, a few dents in tank. This boat was lightly used and to the best of my knowledge never raced.

Price above is for a ready to run 60/80 Crapshooter, just add water and 60% nitro. Also comes with a spare set of sponsons and a spare cowl. Feel free to email me with any questions

I'm a little confused. The link to the Ebay auction that Tim posted shows the auction ended & boat SOLD for $635.50. Did you forget to put a reserve on it? Hope the winning bidder doesn't hurt your 100% feedback rating when he doesn't get the boat, that would be a bummer........ :blink:

Well the way I see it. This boat has been sold. That's the chance you take when you post with no researve. The right thing to do is sell the boat within the terms of the auction. ;)

Looks like someone's not going to be happy :unsure:

impba3548 said:
PHM Racing said:
Looks like someone's not going to be happy :unsure:
75351[/snapback]

The boat is sold pending payment

mike

75356[/snapback]

The boat is still for sale, due to no payment. Make offer.

Jay,

What size? And how much for your boat.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

67/80 Boat with CMB 67 Greenhead. I have a set of new 2003 Sponsons and a new 2003 Cowl for the boat.

The boat was originally built by Ron Vanwagnen.

Send me an email [email protected]

Dscn0028.jpg

Well you never posted a price........... The Boat looks Good..... You should not have a Problem selling....... A Good Ole Orlic PICCO 80 would Sure Sound Nice Twisting The Prop..... I can hear her POPPING from Here....... ;)

TimD said:
What year was it built and how heavy is it?
76373[/snapback]

Late 90s I belive, not sure exactly because I have only owned the boat for 1 year..

Back