• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

49" Outrigger Hull ***SOLD***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinClements

49" Outrigger Hull. Looks like it has had a few different motor setups installed before. dual motors and currently a single motor setup. Its not perfect and will need a little work but it is solid. Only what you see is included. No other hardware. Throttle servo, 1/4 scale servo and rx batt are included. not sure if the batt is any good though.

$125 obo plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
49" Outrigger Hull. Looks like it has had a few different motor setups installed before. dual motors and currently a single motor setup. Its not perfect and will need a little work but it is solid. Only what you see is included. No other hardware. Throttle servo, 1/4 scale servo and rx batt are included. not sure if the batt is any good though.
$125 obo plus shipping.
hi kev,

i am almost certain that is a mongoose from back in the early andy brown days, still have one,runs well,mike.

$125 obo plus shipping.
hi kev,

i am almost certain that is a mongoose from back in the early andy brown days, still have one,runs well,mike.
Yup a GOOSE thats gotta be Larry Maglingers old boat.............

$125 obo plus shipping.
hi kev,

Yup a GOOSE thats gotta be Larry Maglingers old boat.............
They are a beautiful boat aren't they. Nice lines and proportions. My wife has been hounding me to get rid of mine but I just can't.

Boy O Boy, that is a sweet ride, yes a old mongoose boat. If I only had the extra money it would be in my mancave.

Back