• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a SD3 that was run a few times by my son and he did not like it. It has a OS 46 VXM with everything set up. All Seducer hardware and the radio only would need your RX and battery. Let me know.

hey shane,

if your not into the o.s. .46 vx-m I would like to talk to you about it I need a nother one for one of my projects.

howard

Howard I just aquired the whole lot of 46 vrm stuff if you need anything let me know

Shane I might have something in a few days,a friend is bringing me 4 monos Youngblood and a hydro to sell for him

Its a Youngblood hydro I do have a Phil Thomas never ran needs a repaint plus enough used hardware and radio gear to get it in the water. Its a version 1

This is a pic sent to me. I will have the boats tomorrow,Shane gets first choice

I'm assuming the second from the bottom is a .45 boat? Is the Slighter mono For sale too? If so how long is it? What is there's rigger?

attachicon.gif
Youngbloods.jpg This is a pic sent to me. I will have the boats tomorrow,Shane gets first choice
I have these boats on its own page now. Rick the 20 boat is the roughest but not at all bad pm me if you want to see more

Back