45 Crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

How did it finish this week in Hobart?

I know with Rick's engine work it had to be fast enough?

Did Rick share any of those propellers with you?

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

Mark,
I had two dnf's so I wasn't in the points real well. Ricks engine work is impressive to say the least, on both my 45 and 67, and I highly recommend him, lots of power and very reliable. I didn't get a chance to test the props you sent unfortunately, I flipped the boat hard Wednesday testing and after that, the boat wouldn't make it past buoy one without dying and we spent the rest of the day chasing that. I hope to get to the lake soon to test.

Had a blast at Hobart, met a lot of great people and am already looking forward until next year.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

You may want to try the New 2315 on the 67-Hydro with a little deeper strut setting.

It was good in Hobart this way.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Brian,

You may want to try the New 2315 on the 67-Hydro with a little deeper strut setting.

It was good in Hobart this way.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Yes sir!!
default_biggrin.png

After a long a rather lengthy build, finally got my Crapshooter 45 done. Spent the afternoon at the pond with Stu and managed 78 mph with a 4 port VAC.
A beautiful nice running boat....A nice looking ZOOM carb too
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Brian,

Not sure about three weekends away from home right now?

I will see after the Saginaw Race in two weeks. I would want

something close to record breaking if I go, and you always need

to have decent weather.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Finally was able to get in some spring testing, managed mid 80's by the end of the day. Big thanks to Stu for coming to the pond, Mark Sholund for the prop work, and Rick Doane for his engine work.

Latest posts

Back