• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 CMB EVO 2 90's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChuck

3 CMB EVO II 90 motors

1. STOCK... SOLD

​2. MODIFIED.....SOLD

3. ​ MODIFIED..... ​Case, intake, carb plate, AAC Sleeve​ has been run. Duration Timing Mod, Exhaust Timing Mod,

New Bearings front and rear. Head Clearance set @ 22 thou, Water jacket set up for hydro.

SEADUCER .530 bore carb on motor.

​PRICE IS $205.00 Shipped in the U.S. Paypal F&F or buyer covers 3%

Post all information here in thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike none of the motors were " Race" motors as we know it... They were sport run motors. I can not put a number on run hours.

Intake timing number are going to be good. Case has the mods, disk is still stock.

hope that helps.

1. STOCK...The only mod is on the bottom of the sleeve at the cooling holes. Chamfered & notched.

New bearings front and rear. New piston, Brass Sleeve has been run. suggest a few tanks to seat piston.

Head clearance set @ 22 thou on stock head. Water Jacket set up for hydro.

​PRICE IS $215.00 shipped in the U.S. Paypal F&F or buyer covers 3%

I'll take it, Mr. Chuck... can I offer you $200?... Can do PP U.S. as F&F immediately...

Thanks-

tim

P/M sent..
default_wink.png

Mike none of the motors were " Race" motors as we know it... They were sport run motors. I can not put a number on run hours.

Intake timing number are going to be good. Case has the mods, disk is still stock.

hope that helps.
thanks chuck.i would offer you $175 for motor #2 and do paypal f/f,thanks,mike.

P/M sent..
default_wink.png
Received Motor #1 in the mail today, and I'm here to testify that it exceeded my expectations. Engine is pristine!

Big Chuck's a great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again.

Thanks, Chuck, for the exceptional deal, and I hope we can do business again in the future.

Regards-

Tim W.

Latest posts

Back