• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Bladed props for underwater vehicle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMCSW7

Guys,

I am working on a congressional plus up for an underwater vehicle and am in need of the following props:

ABC 3115 3 blade

ABC 3020 3 blade

Would prefer them sharpened and balanced.

The vehicle is about 57.8 inches long and weight is around 49lbs.

We are using a robotic step motor producing 4500rpms,

we have been using the following props 3414, 3415, 3416 and 3418 props but we are still would like to try different props.

So if you have a prop or can recommend a prop please do!

Steve

Steve,

Talk to Simon at the PropShop in England. H can make nearly any prop you want, up to 115mm diameter, up to 2.0 pitch ratio and up to five blades if you want. I'm not sure of any contact info, but hopefully somebody will chime in here and fill in the blanks.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Steve,
Talk to Simon at the PropShop in England. H can make nearly any prop you want, up to 115mm diameter, up to 2.0 pitch ratio and up to five blades if you want. I'm not sure of any contact info, but hopefully somebody will chime in here and fill in the blanks.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Thanks Brad will wait for the contact info.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Steve
Have a look at his site: http://www.prop-shop.co.uk/indexHolding.php

Enquiries

Phone: +44 (0)1295 263134 ext. 213

Fax: +44 (0)1295 270461

Email: [email protected]

Prop Shop

Swan Precision Castings & Engineering Ltd.

Swan Close Rd.

Banbury

Oxfordshire OX16 5AL

Steve,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Steve
Have a look at his site: http://www.prop-shop.co.uk/indexHolding.php

Enquiries

Phone: +44 (0)1295 263134 ext. 213

Fax: +44 (0)1295 270461

Email: [email protected]

Prop Shop

Swan Precision Castings & Engineering Ltd.

Swan Close Rd.

Banbury

Oxfordshire OX16 5AL

Great thanks mucho

Back