• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 spitfire hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socco72

boat is a spitfire 3.5 hydro it does not have any servos but it comes with a turn fin and engine it is a 3.5 k&b throttle exhaust and stainless side skag and is just rebuilt with new piston and sleeve .paypal fees and shipping on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
dustin, ygm on the sundowner. i already have a spitfire, & a couple of 55 gal. drums of 3.5 k&b stuff :p .

sundowner sold to moparbarn,still for sale is the spitfire with K&b engine throttle exhaust and side skag and turn fin just add your radio and servos and your ready to go 200.00 gets it to your door.thanks intlwaters

p.s a little piece of info for those of you that are unaware,did you guy's know that a spitfire won A outboard hydro class at namba nats in 2009 these boats are still running out front.

Last edited by a moderator:
sundowner sold to moparbarn,still for sale is the spitfire with K&b engine throttle exhaust and side skag and turn fin just add your radio and servos and your ready to go 200.00 gets it to your door.thanks intlwaters

p.s a little piece of info for those of you that are unaware,did you guy's know that a spitfire won A outboard hydro class at namba nats in 2009 these boats are still running out front.
Do you have any pictures of the spitfire? i'am interested

thanks shane

Do you have any pictures of the spitfire? i'am interested

thanks shane
Shane,

I just posted pics ...

hey Dustin, i gave you that boat, motor, and spare parts for free because you were a new boater and i wanted to help someone get started in the hobby. Why don't you do the same, and help someone else get started in the hobby instead of trying to make money off something you got for free.

hey Dustin, i gave you that boat, motor, and spare parts for free because you were a new boater and i wanted to help someone get started in the hobby. Why don't you do the same, and help someone else get started in the hobby instead of trying to make money off something you got for free.
i like the new price , that fit in my budget !!

Back