3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a mix of EA electrics, so Graham got 1st with a mono, he could hold it full throttle in the front straight! Craig Knight (Vision P-Spec) 2nd, Me (vision P-Spec)3rd

Kris

that would have been great racing tunnels against monos. Even though a mixed class its great to see that they were all running together to promote electrics and hopefully grow them in Aus.

I think that the p-spec stuff or stock electric tunnels is really taking off.

We will see more come out and play, all in good time.

Dave

Nice boat. I like the Hornet a lot, they handle our water really well.

It says in the ebay ad that it's a 45 RS but that doesn't look like an RS series CMB 45 to me. Looks more like the original EVO 45 with the black case/ gold head.

Racing this weekend boys!

I'm

Itching can't wait!

Will bring the sport and the mod out to play!

Geez, you were quick Dave, have you got Tim's birth date in you phone??

Happy Birthday Tim, have a great day!

Hey Tim

Happy birthday Mate

Yes its been a while

Hope everyones well

Kids,Sport just doesnt stop for us lately,

but I hope to catch up with you all soon at penrith.

Might take me a while to get the dust off the old fleet

Greg

Thanks guys!

Gino would love the birthday card I got yesterday - it had a picture of jumpsuit wearing Elvis on the front :lol:

Greg - hope to see you pond-side soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg,

if you want to ship your boat stuff up rather than dragging it around with you while in Penrith, you can send it to my place if you want and I can bring it to the pond in the trailer for you. Also have you covered for starting gear / tools / table / chair /shade and fuel.... B)

LMK,

Tim

OK Guys, it's been a long wait since our last Race Day, so who is going to be at Penrith this Sunday??????

Latest posts

Back