• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3/16" x 30" Hughey "Stubbed" Flex Shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimothyJones

Supporting Member
This is the near to last Hughey "Stubbed" Shafts that are made up.

Have 10 available 3/16" 3-1/8" long stub x 30" overall.

$23.95 each Plus Shipping

Thanks

Tim

IMG_1045.JPG

Hi Tim,

are they the same as what I got from you the other week, as I would be interested in 3 more, if they are

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Same Quality its just the hughey stubs are a 1/8" longer because there is more thread and not to plug but I believe the hughey stubs are precision ground.

Should I set 3 aside for you?

Tim

thanks Tim, I was really after a set of 3 the same as before, rather than the longer stub, I'll pass on these ones

I will be doing some of the ones you speak of in a few days and these are the same except for a 1/8" and will give the same price.

Thanks Shane and whatever you need I will try and accommodate.

quote name="Shane William Bastick" post="685114" timestamp="1477950205"]thanks Tim, I was really after a set of 3 the same as before, rather than the longer stub, I'll pass on these ones

Tim,

I am interested in purchasing some shafts. I too, prefer the ones that have the 1/8" shorter stub shafts. What is that status and quantity of those? Please inform me of your inventory. Would like 2 to 4 of them. Thanks. Rick.

Sorry for the late reply I just saw responses.

I have those and they are not Hughey but are extremly tough shaft assy's. 4-1/2" stub

I have 2 until the new year and are $35.95 each.

If both are purchased I will offer Free ship to Us.

Tim

P.S. 24" are available also, same deal 2 are free ship US

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do them when I can but have someone that I'm impressed with so he does most of them.

I'm kinda slow, so when in need, I have a back up.

You would be hard pressed to know the difference.

We use the same everything!!
default_ph34r.png

Tim

Back