2nd annual LITTLE THUNDER on ARROWHEAD LAKE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like I will get to play that weekend. Im going to run:

RTR

B mod tunnel

B sport tunnel

all are on 2.4 and are orange and white.

anyone have a hotel recommendation (or at least the ones to avoid)?

See everyone there.

Where is everyone staying? Tell the truth I got stuck in a S*** hole in Sellersburg by getting the wrong information.

I'm having problems posting the line up but we have around 75 boats I think. All classes have enough except d hydro and e/f hydro so we are combining them. Looks like perfect weather for this weekend. lows in the 60s and highs in the mid to upper 80s with low humidity. It should be a fun relaxing weekend. Water looks perfect! no weeds at all. There will be lots of spectators I'm sure so be polite and patient. "how fast do they go"? "how much do they cost"? etc.

Very hot weekend racing, had a great time, congratulations AJ on your " WIN" and receiving a new Mono for the future races, Ole Charlie worked overtime on this one.. Thanks to all

It was alot of work for our small club and this old man got pretty warm too. (too much insulation)....but it sure was worth it. I think just about everybody had a good time including all the spectators as well as our sponsors. Aaron Johnson did a great job calling the race and kept the spectators informed and entertained. This family of boaters stepped up AGAIN and put SEVERAL really big smiles on a young mans face who is waiting on a liver transplant. Thanks Dean and Charley!

Latest posts

Back