2215 1.5Y B.A.M.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Ron

i put'n my money on this 4000 watt Steve Neu four pole powerhouse finding it's place in FE r/c boatig in a big way and sooner than later!

our project B.A.M. powered T-Mono SAWS SD3 42" Seaducer will have it's chance to do it's own talking in tests at Speed Week III in Valdosta...

the future is bright indeed...

Capt Ron

SAWS is a Team Effort!

make sure you set that record high so I can bust it with my lehner open mono.. :ph34r:

fine doesn't send me any where.. I just want to throw my hat into the saw ring and I can drive to that one can't drive to LA

I just like to razz ron.. we have a brotherhood of sorts

Last edited by a moderator:
razz away bro...

Kelly and i enjoy a certain latitude in our interpersonal communication based on a shared experience...

razz'n is not only ok, it's almost required!

Kelly i hope you come down for FE II, the folks (Glenn, Jason and da Boys) from the Valdosta Model Boat Club are great hosts and run a laid back southern style SAW with excellent food...

Blue Lake (I-75, Exit 13, Valdosta, Georgia) is situated within easy reach of every convience one might need and the elevated drivers stand over crystal clear water adds to an already good package!

attracting competitors of your caliber will only serve enhance the event!

now that all the kiss kiss, hug hug s_it is outta the way...

IMO... bring'n a Lehner to run vs a Neu in a high cell count mono at the Valdosta I.M.P.B.A. FE SAWS is like bring'n a knife to a gun fight son! :D

Capt. Ron

IMO... bring'n a Lehner to run vs a Neu in a high cell count mono at the Valdosta I.M.P.B.A. FE SAWS is like bring'n a knife to a gun fight son!
well I guess that would depend on the size of the knife.. LOL

Back