21 Tunnel remotes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

i have finally got my Nemesis together with the lawless and MAC21 but I ran out of pipes so I have to wait for the next batch of SPP pipes :D I saw one go on ebay the other day I should have got that one!

Anyway I want to fit a 3rd ch mixture and I am wondering what you are all doing for mounting and setup. are there any pics in the gallery?

It will be a tight squeeze between the steering linkages.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
i have finally got my Nemesis together with the lawless and MAC21 but I ran out of pipes so I have to wait for the next batch of SPP pipes :D I saw one go on ebay the other day I should have got that one!

Anyway I want to fit a 3rd ch mixture and I am wondering what you are all doing for mounting and setup. are there any pics in the gallery?

Thanks

Dave

Dave...it took some thought but this is what I came up with. I used sullivan 507 cable and used the tank mount as the stop. I will eventually replace the thin 507 cable with the 508 for better accuracy. The valve is tapped into the transom with #2 button head wood screws. Let me know if you have other questions. BTW, thanks for replacing that TD21H for me...did you get that one back from Kev?

Regards,

Rick

Thanks Rick

I have one of thoes needles but I was not sure if i should use that one or the CMD type. When I adjust the CMD needle on the flow guage it fluctuates iregularly when it rotates. As with the one you have the fittings go in very close to the barel and have scored the barel so I expect this will now have internal leaks but I have not tested it on the flow meter yet.

Your pic certainly answers my questions and gives me some ideas. KB has the pipe and I told hime to keep it there to do some experimenting.

Thanks again

Dave

Thanks Rick

I have one of thoes needles but I was not sure if i should use that one or the CMD type. When I adjust the CMD needle on the flow guage it fluctuates iregularly when it rotates. As with the one you have the fittings go in very close to the barel and have scored the barel so I expect this will now have internal leaks but I have not tested it on the flow meter yet.

Your pic certainly answers my questions and gives me some ideas. KB has the pipe and I told hime to keep it there to do some experimenting.

Thanks again

Dave
Here is a few shots of a CMDI needle mounted on a Lynx. Simple and accurate.

Thanks

Dave

WE MADE A BUNCH OF REPLACEMENT BUTTONS THAT WILL REPLACE THE INLET ON THE MAC/ CMB CARB. WHAT YOU CAN DO IS PUT AN OS REMOTE ON THE SIDE OF THE CARB , VERY GOOD SETUP . NEET CLEAN , ALSO WORKS GREAT . GOD BLESS

Thankyou to all. I am trying to keep this set up as per stock. The engine, pipe and boat will not be modified for its first runs so I can then evaluate any changes made.

I used my mark Grim needle assembly and this is how it came up. I have run the sulivan cable through a piece of brass tube soldered to the Grimracer tank.

grim valve

Thanks again

Dave

Back