• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 seaducer mono with nr power

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucedurham

this boat always ran well and handled like it was on rails, nothing unpredictable here. has a few rubbing is racing marks but over all great condition. needs radio box assembled and a mini servo i have a remote needle for it but not a third channel. 250.00 includes shipping.

100_0695.JPG

100_0697.JPG

100_0696.JPG

100_0698.JPG

100_0694.JPG

100_0901.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested what novarossi is on it and what condition The engine ?? I'm interested in the boat let me know asap. Please send me pictures of the engine like the top of the piston and the headbutton. [email protected]

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the delay i was out of town sunday, i will take engine pics tonight and send them. the engine ran very well last time out and of course always flushed out afterwards.

i added a engine pic to post,its been real busy around here, i didnt have time to pull head yet, but the compression feels good and bearings are smooth.

Back