.21 monohull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mi Nan

I have been wanting to build a monohull. My friend has a cmb greenhead with no home. I seen a dumas mach 3.5 on Ebay, Any thoughts on this boat?

Thanks.

Mike

ya twincraft is good!

or at least it used to be....have you started actually makin' em jet jimmy? let me know when you are!

the twincraft .21 is pretty small if i remember, nice'n steady on chop and in turns though!

what kind of water will you be running on?

Joe

ya twincraft is good!

or at least it used to be....have you started actually makin' em jet jimmy? let me know when you are!

the twincraft .21 is pretty small if i remember, nice'n steady on chop and in turns though!

what kind of water will you be running on?

Joe
got to get my machine work finnished as i recived payment and the coustomer is wanting his G260 mounts ! so after they are done then fiber will fly!

Three CHEERS for Jimmy!!

I didn't forget you, I just didn't know if you had stock yet??

I loved my C-Mono Twin Craft and the A's I've seen run are fast.

Hey Jimmy, I have a 46" Twincraft with a pro mod zen in it. Had it out tonight... what a blast! I like the boat because it looks fast even while on the stand!

I was at the club pond last week and two kids said that my boat was the BEST out of all the other ones there that day. Made me kind of warm and fuzzy inside. ;D

Good luck with the hulls. I'm going to build a second gas boat this winter and will have to look at your web site again. Might have to get another Twincraft!

NEED a HOME For a CMB??? Throw it REAL HARD OUT INTO THE LAKE. ;D ;D

Really tho, have had good luck with CMB. Other may say to throw them out.

I would say a SEADUCER, or a TWINCRAFT.

Speedmaster is a nice little one too.

NT

Back