• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 mono and pipes 21 & 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have a few items for sale. there is

1 x seducer sd3 21 mono with all hardware, tank aswell as steering and throttle servo shaft included also. this boat was owned by fat richie racing and then julian. it has been well raced but preforms very well, it has some racing bumps on it but in all is a good 21 mono hull. i have not raced the boat but ran it once at the pond and it preformed well . asking $ 250.00us shipped to your door .. pics in my gallery , red hull with white splatter.

2 x a/b 45 sized parabolic pipes in good condition $130.00us shipped for both (both sold)

2 x 21 a/b sized parabolic pipes in good condition, 1 is for 180% header and the other one for a mac or cmb front exhaust engine.$120.00us shipped for both.(SOLD)full length a/b pipe.

1 x picco 45 size nitro pipe fair condition $50.00us shipped (SOLD)

1 x ops 3280 pipe for 180% header in good condiition $40.00 shipped

pics in my gallery. buyer pays paypal fees ,, thanks jasonSANY0224.JPGSANY0228.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason, I'm interested in 1 AB45 pipe can I buy one for 65 USD and put it in the box with the 45 rigger?

Hi Lickety,

How much do you want for the remaining 45 parabolic pipe. Is the stinger drilled out at all?

Cheers,

Tim

jason, I will take the full lenth parabolic pipe for the 21 mac $60.0 shipped ok?

That's one bad azz B mono I dominated the winternats with that boat. It's a fast boat with a Mac 21 and a ops 3280 pipe.

Julian

Jason,I also need a paypal address let me know and i will send it asap! thanks Rick L.

Latest posts

Back