21 Hummingbird

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone2gas

Somebodys getting a new Hummingbird. Wont say who but I saw it run on sunday.75 MPH out of the box,WOW.It was being tested before delivery.This was on 60% fuel,I know this because it was my fuel.I think somebody will be very pleased.

gone2gas said:
Somebodys getting a new Hummingbird. Wont say who but I saw it run on sunday.75 MPH out of the box,WOW.It was being tested before delivery.This was on 60% fuel,I know this because it was my fuel.I think somebody will be very pleased.
68959[/snapback]

Excellent boat.... I have two of them!!!! But how about a serious cowl for the 67???

Sound like a broken record... but

EatMyShortsRacing said:
gone2gas said:
68959[/snapback]

Excellent boat.... I have two of them!!!! But how about a serious cowl for the 67???

Sound like a broken record... but

69001[/snapback]

Have you called Jim lately? I posted before that I saw him running a .80 with the engine totally enclosed.

Preston_Hall said:
Have you called Jim lately? I posted before that I saw him running a .80 with the engine totally enclosed.
69030[/snapback]

That was a one off cowling that Jim hopes to have as a production cowl soon. At least that's what he told me........ :unsure:

This is a picture of the boat when it was at the lake for testing. Very Nice boat and Fast... :D

nitrocrazed said:
Craig,
Two of them?  :eek:   What is the other one?

Nitrocrazed racing: Just one Hummingbid.

69007[/snapback]

Well I seem to have come across another 67 boat. Was considering a 45 in it or maybe an 84 for straight line......

Craig,

If you are going for SAW attempts I have a 100 that will put it into low orbit! :p

Would be a good 45 boat I reckon tho! B)

Nitrocrazed racing: There really is no substitute for CUBES!

Guys,

I have to tell you, that is not my boat. I just resized the picture for gone2gas because it was way to big. I wish it was... Bill

The CF cowling Jim has is top shelf. :)

I know he’s been real busy lately due to the hurricanes in Florida without much time at all to work on boats. I got the impression that he was just “tweaking” the mold and was pretty close to releasing a CF cowling.

izitbrokeyet? said:
The CF cowling Jim has is top shelf. :)
      I know he’s been real busy lately due to the hurricanes in Florida without much time at all to work on boats.    I got the impression that he was just “tweaking” the mold and was pretty close to releasing a CF cowling.

69484[/snapback]

cool look forward to seeing that.... 1/2 a plastic coke bottle seems to stop the hose-downs but it aint the most stylish thing I have seen for a while...

Back