• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 green head valvola

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle smith

21 CMB green head valvola with Andy brown billet header and billet pipe , motor has a ton of comp. and is a very strong runner .

275.00 shipped or make me an offer , no trades sorry cash only

Kyle

K SMITH FOR SALE 17.JPG

K SMITH FOR SALE 16.JPG

K SMITH FOR SALE 20.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hello kyle please answer my pm,s to you thanks jason,,,
Jason this Kyle dude is a fake he is (2) pepole in one he is out to take everyones money.

Dont @#$% with this person. I think he has been Banned from here. Just me talking!

What up Dog

hello kyle please answer my pm,s to you thanks jason,,,
Jason this Kyle dude is a fake he is (2) pepole in one he is out to take everyones money.

Dont @#$% with this person. I think he has been Banned from here. Just me talking!

What up Dog
hi brian thanks for your info,,, cheers jason..
i can tell you guys or a fact that this is mike coppolino for sure now, this is the greenhead valvola i traded him for the twin rigger piece of junk i got from him for it, i have been following this close and after seeing the pics of the smae aerotrend blue coupler i use and the andy brown header and if you look close at the head cap where my drill slipped a bit drilling it, it is my old motor from last year.. what a fool this clown is.. amazing

tk

Well I turned him in to paypal

and they are starting a fraud investigation

maybe I get my money back maybe not

Glen also turned him in

Dave Bestpitch

In this case all I can say is God doesn't sleep. Call it karma call it whatever you like. I'm somewhat of an extremist so I like to look at things in a strange way. Here is an example. Say one day that "kyle" or "Mike" whoever he may be has a child and the child is missing some fingers when born or an arm even, then "kyle" or "mike" thinks back to the time when he ripped people off on iWaters and Jim's dock. Then he thinks to himself "Man, if I was only honest and upfront with people maybe this wouldn't have happened to me" and maybe it wouldn't have. Well, you should have thought about the way you handle your business transaction. We are all a big family here and look out for each other and its something that "kyle" or "mike" should have been doing all along and maybe a situation like that would have never happened. Anyway, I always think of the most extremist situations when I think of doing something that I shouldn't and in the end, I end up doing what's morally right as should "kyle/mike" He will get what is coming to him. I feel bad for those of you that have ended up loosing money, but know that you sleep well at night because you are an upfront and honest guy, something that "kyle/mike" knows nothing about.

21 CMB green head valvola with Andy brown billet header and billet pipe , motor has a ton of comp. and is a very strong runner .

Kyle
hello i would like to make an offer [email protected]
hello louis i brought this engine but have cancelld the money transfer due to bad information on this sellers history.. cheers jason...

Kyle
hello i would like to make an offer [email protected]

Did you read any of this post or any of the other posts on the seller Kyle/Coppolino?

Take a few moments and read.... This guy(s) a ripoff artist.

Motor is Sold pending funds

Thanks
hello kyle i have just received a letter from weestern union in regards to this sale to me,,it states that you cashed the money order on the 2nd of september after i informed you that i had cancelled it due to the problems you were having ,, i would like to either paypal me the 290.00us back including the fees or just send me the goods i brought via air mail..i would apreciate your assistance please,, allinfo welcomed thanks jason jury..

i am sorry to hear that people like mike (or whatever he goes by theese days) are out there. i just wanted to give credit to the rest of you for trying to keep people informed about bad traders. it is sad that people act this way but as previously mentioned, it is only a matter of time before he gets his. too bad somebody cant track mike down and pay him a little visit in person....

Motor is Sold pending funds

Thanks
hello kyle i have just received a letter from weestern union in regards to this sale to me,,it states that you cashed the money order on the 2nd of september after i informed you that i had cancelled it due to the problems you were having ,, i would like to either paypal me the 290.00us back including the fees or just send me the goods i brought via air mail..i would apreciate your assistance please,, allinfo welcomed thanks jason jury..

Back