2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a strange # for the max size. 2.136

So a twin can only have two 1.068 eng in it?

Still dose not answer the original Question. is there a limit in the odd ball single X class.

This need to be set by the race officials I assume as it is not a official class?

From what I'm reading in the rule book. X has a limit 0f 0.672-2.136 so in SINGLE x you can have a SINGLE engine ranging from 0.672 to 2.136

From what I'm reading in the rule book. X has a limit 0f 0.672-2.136 so in SINGLE x you can have a SINGLE engine ranging from 0.672 to 2.136
That would be the general "X" class.

But several years ago people who raced smaller single engine riggers wanted a class where an .80, .90, 1.0" boats could

race without having to run against Twins or a monster single 30cc boat.

So a "Single F/X Rigger" class was created with the limit set at 1.05" and a single engine. I think this is a general out line and clubs can modify the

size limits a bit. The size limit is normally stated in the race flyer at IMPBA events.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys did not want to start any thing.

No biggie will gust run X

Heck it may not even run or better yet blow up on the bench...........................LOL

42363934_1868637156557093_4003276198409928704_o.jpg KLUNK

Heck it may not even run or better yet blow up on the bench...........................LOL

Your not starting anything. As far as what Andy is saying then yes you will need to contact Marty Davis as this is his race! I'm just the secretary of the club that actually puts the race on and does the work.

But several years ago people who raced smaller single engine riggers wanted a class where an .80, .90, 1.0" boats could

So a "Single F/X Rigger" class was created with the limit set at 1.05" and a single engine. I think this is a general out line and clubs can modify the

size limits a bit. The size limit is normally stated in the race flyer at IMPBA events.
The Nitro Champs Flyer makes no statement about engine size. I am sure that Marty will confirm 1.05".

This is from the Fall nats flyer - * SPECIALTY CLASS: Single engine F Hydro, Max CID 1.05",

race rules.

Yes I remember now......I was building the VAC 1.05 at the time this class was forming and thy set the limit at 1.05 so I could run that eng if I wanted to.

The Nitro Champs Flyer makes no statement about engine size. I am sure that Marty will confirm 1.05".

This is from the Fall nats flyer - * SPECIALTY CLASS: Single engine F Hydro, Max CID 1.05",

race rules.
NAMBA Rules... 1.05

If you are planning to race at the 2019 Winter Nitro Championships in Brandon Florida, there are only 11 spots left and then we start a waid lise. Better get entered. Don't miss this race.

Also, We would like to fill out the class sponshipfor this race. Here are the classes that are open: Sponsorships are $100 per class.

A Hydro, A Mono, B Mod Tunnel, Open Nitro Outboard, B Mono, C Hydro, C Mono, Sport 40, Sport 21, X Hydro Single Engine.
Am I missing something here. We have a 300 boat max. Registration says 255 entered and 41 of them are shirts. So from my math there are still 86 spots left?????
231 boats entered to date....

Your not starting anything. As far as what Andy is saying then yes you will need to contact Marty Davis as this is his race! I'm just the secretary of the club that actually puts the race on and does the work.
Not my race, is the combined race of the Brandon Model Boaters and the Tampa Model Boat Club.

Looking forward to this race, my crew and I just booked our AirBNB, Cant wait to see my Brandon buddies. 

Back