2018 NAMBA Nationals (Donations/Class Sponsor Requests)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

Hi Gang. Tim Martin asked me to post this for him. He was having trouble getting back on the site. I will relay any info on here to Tim. You can also contact him directly at his info that is posted within this message. He is handling the Sponsorship Requests, Class Sponsors, Race Program Advertising and Raffle Donations. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact him at any time.

Hello everyone. As you already know, the 2018 NAMBA "Lonestar" Nationals will be held in Carrollton, Texas on October 20-27,2018. This event will be hosted by the Dallas R/C Thunderboats. We are in the process of initial contact with potential race sponsors. We are in need of Class Sponsors, Race Program Advertisers, Raffle Donations as well as banners and possibly goodie-bag/welcome package items.

I have been contacting companies individually, but I am bound to miss a few. We also hope that other individuals might be interested in Donating/Sponsoring as well. Please take a look at the lists below and I hope that there is some level of sponsorship that you will be interested in.

cs01.jpg

rp01.jpg

Click [Here - to download Class Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Click [Here - to download Race Program Sponsorship Form] to mail in with your payment.

Also, if you are interested in downloading a general sponsor request letter you can do so by [Clicking Here - General Sponsor Request Letter]

Thank you so much and I sincerely look forward to working with you!

Tim Martin
Gone On Racing
[email protected]
(972) 839-2688

Back