2016 NAMBA Nationals - June 13-18, 2016 - Wichita, Kansas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A BIG FYI-- A-Stock OPC class is a stock motor only class and will be checked. I think IMPBA allows internal mods but NAMBA does not. If your .21 outboard has any mods enter it in A-Mod-OPC.
Hey Robert. I saw the discussions on another thread about the outboard classes. I absolutely agree on all points that the B Mod Tunnel class should be offered, whether the B OPC Stock class is offered or not. Due to the lack of approved stock engines, the B OPC class entries will be limited. There are many choices for the B Mod class. Let me know if you would like to discuss. I have these types of discussions with NAMBA members on a weekly basis.

Racing on Saturday only.My 2 favorite classes.It will be nice to meet some more great Namba guys n gals

I am trying to send payment for sponsorship. Emailed last week, but I didn't hear back frim anyone. Can you pm me with details on how to pay?

Joe,

At the bottom of the invoice you received in the email is the address to mail the check. Would you like for me to send you the invoice again?

This is from your copy of the invoice;

Date 02/29/2016
Thank you for NAMBA 2016 Nationals Registration!
This email is to confirm your entry for Joe Weilnau (NAMBA District 20).
• 1x GX-1 Crackerbox Class Sponsorship for $150.00 each
Subtotal : $150.00 USD
Total : $150.00 USD
If you are mailing your payment please make your checks payable and send to:
WRCPBC
4610 S. Fern
Wichita, KS 67217

Last edited by a moderator:
Back