2013 D-14 Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will only run classes with 5 or more boats. After researching those classes have not made 5 boats in some time. As always find me 5 boats and we will add the class. All our races are 4 rounds this year and to get it done you got to trim.........
I need all the class stats and info I can from you on deciding what classes to offer please.

gh

Same here can't wait 4 days just means more fun time in Hobart Vacation is in and now just waiting on hotel info and registration. Had fun this past year. I already have my vacation time in for most of the races this year. Now let it get warm so we can go racing...

Maybe I should just move to IN for July!.... Good lord! Something is going to have to give.. Likey the nats...lol

Thanks Mio!

Grim

Rob if we can get 5 boats we will call it a race if not we will let you run for fun

Any interest in FE racing within D14 guys and gals? Something simple like anything with stock UL-1 electronics. Pick your poison on hull.

I talked to the guys at the Quad Boat club meeting about having a Open Nitro class for the smaller races. That way if there's not enough boats of a certian class to make a race you can still race in Open Nitro. I hope Madison, Celina and Muncie has this. Would help bring more boats. Having a Tunnel, RTR and a Rigger run together would be a sight to see.

Back