2011 Nitro Nats sponsors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I thought it fitting to try to get manufacturer's to sponsor classes and donate prizes first. If it fails I will let other help out. Manufacturer's Please we need your help to ensure a fantastic race,if you can donate prizes or sponsor a class email me at [email protected] Class sponsorship is $175.00 a class,this will help defray trophy costs as well as help pay the ever growing price of putting on such an event. Thanks in advance for any and all you can help. Mike Schindler and The River City Racing Club 2011 Nitro Nats Sponsors 21 hydro Nova Rossi Glenn Quarles 21 Mono Nova Rossi Glenn Quarles 20 Sport Tunnel Aqua Craft Sport 40 Phil Thomas Hydros 1/8 Scale Virginia Craftsman F/90 Hydro Screamin Eagle Software 40 Hydro AA Motors Al Hobbs

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it fitting to try to get manufacturer's to sponsor classes and donate prizes first. If it fails I will let other help out. Manufacturer's Please we need your help to ensure a fantastic race,if you can donate prizes or sponsor a class email me at [email protected] Class sponsorship is $175.00 a class,this will help defray trophy costs as well as help pay the ever growing price of putting on such an event. Thanks in advance for any and all you can help. Mike Schindler and The River City Racing Club
Mike, I'll sponsor .21 hydro and .21 mono! I'll try to throw a motor in too.

Glenn

Hi Mike,

Virginia Craftsman will sponsor the 1/8 Scale class. I appreciate you guys stepping up to the plate on this one. Can't wait for August to get here!

Dick Tyndall

Screamin Eagle Software formerly known as Race Craft Bearings & Hobby would like to sponsor a class (1/8th Scale was my choice) but Dick T beat me again LOL. I could go with Twin Hydro or F Hydro what ever you have in that area.

Call me at 407-409-2890

I will be gone starting friday and have limited acess so email me if you want a specific class......Mike

Whoops, I just remembered that Phil wanted to sponsor Sport 40. How about 40 Hydro?

Al Hobbs

Phil,

I'd like to spend some more time with you at a race. Last year was great in Louisiana. I guess I had better be at the 2011 IMPBA Internats.

Al Hobbs

Hi Mikey,

Big thanks to you and the club for hosting yet another Internats!

Please put Aquacraft in for .21 Tunnel (sorry, guess that should be "B"-tunnel, **** letters still exist:)and will be sending product donations.

Thanks,

Russ

I thought it fitting to try to get manufacturer's to sponsor classes and donate prizes first. If it fails I will let other help out. Manufacturer's Please we need your help to ensure a fantastic race,if you can donate prizes or sponsor a class email me at [email protected] Class sponsorship is $175.00 a class,this will help defray trophy costs as well as help pay the ever growing price of putting on such an event. Thanks in advance for any and all you can help. Mike Schindler and The River City Racing Club

Back