2010 IMPBA District 12 meeting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
It's that time already, we will be having our 2010 D12 meeting once again at Anna's Italian Restaurant on Saturday February 27th @ 11:30am. As always we will go over things for the upcoming season, enjoy some really good food and of course hand out the 2009 Championship jackets. Once again food and non alcoholic beverages will be paid for but this year all in attendance plan on leaving a nice tip for the people who have taken good care of us for the last 2 meetings and will again this time. The address is below please DO NOT BE LATE! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month. :)

TTYL

-Don

Anna's Italian Restaurant

6643 Mechanicsville Tpke

Mechanicsville, VA

(804) 730-7203

Last edited by a moderator:
if weather starts getting nice ill be there.i can take 3 with me if they let me know ahead of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
can non-club members attend?

of course the non-members will buy our own lunch and non-alcoholic drinks.

would an alcoholic be precluded from buying a "non-alcoholic" drink?

I'm just askin :)

anyone wanting to carpool from the Virginia Beach Area please let me know
Sure, come hang out. :)

talked to jim squires, he said he wanted to come down.... then he told me he rolled his truck down a 15 ft ditch and totaled it! he is ok..

unfortanatly i wont be able to come to the meeting.i will probally only be able to make the 2 hagerstown races and maybe delaware.due to work cutting my work hours. :( :( :(

Back