2007 NAMBA Nitro and Gas Nats Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Waters

If interested, there are two slide shows on the District 19 web site that run automatically of photos of the 2007 NAMBA Nitro and Gas Nationals held in San Jose, California. Each show is around 150 photos.

Thanks to Kim Grim of Seismic Racing and LeAnn Blake of Rum Racing Products who took most of the photos.

There are some interesting stories behind some of the photos, but you had to be there to understand.

Thanks for your time.

Al Waters

http://www.namba19.com/photos/photo_gallery.html

If interested, there are two slide shows on the District 19 web site that run automatically of photos of the 2007 NAMBA Nitro and Gas Nationals held in San Jose, California. Each show is around 150 photos.Thanks to Kim Grim of Seismic Racing and LeAnn Blake of Rum Racing Products who took most of the photos.

There are some interesting stories behind some of the photos, but you had to be there to understand.

Thanks for your time.

Al Waters

http://www.namba19.com/photos/photo_gallery.html

Awesome, thanks Al, Kim and LeAnn. Looks like you guys and gals did a top shelf job this year.The race sight looked great too. Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my 17th consecutive Nats. They have all been good. Just a little different as each district adds a little flavor of their own. But when was the last time you got to enjoy a full on complementary breakfast every day, finish the day in time to enjoy two hours of complimentary happy hour of drinks of your choice at the host hotel. Always find a dozen people or so to bench race with in the open area of the hotel social venue, and also go out to dinner with so many people.

It was great seeing boaters I have not seen in so long........................ especially Wild Bill and Winky from Australia. To me, that what makes a Nats.

District Nine did a great job.

I have always said that the Nats were the place to meet new friends and see old ones. There is this crazy rule that says that I am supposed to enter a boat.

I hope that the pictures reflected just how good of a time we had.

Thanks, Al Waters

Latest posts

Back